Parenthood is beautiful, heart-warming, and challenging, and Bamibi is here for you every step of the way. The Bamibi nursing pillow helps bring ease to nursing or bottle-feeding, and security to your baby’s play under adult supervision.
- We got your back support - Plus mum’s neck, shoulders, arms, side and legs. Put our nursing pillow around your waist and secure with adjustable closure clasp, relax and forget about the rest. We take care of your comfort.
- Feed with Ease – Our baby feeding pillow for newborn wraps around your body and lifts baby to the ideal height, whilst providing relief to your arms and back during breast feeding or bottle-feeding.
- Watch them grow – Our pillow can be adapted for use as your baby grows older from feeding (0+ months), propping (3+ months), tummy time (6+ months) but always ensure adult supervision. Our pillow is not to be used for the baby to sleep.
- Filling and nursing cover - the Bamibi breastfeeding pillow includes high quality 100% polyester filling and comes with a cosy 100% cotton nursing pillow cover with a hidden zip.
- Easy care, machine washable - We understand messes happen so don’t stress as our nursing cover is also removable and washable.
Outer cover: 100% Cotton
Inner pillow: 100% Polyester
Package Size: 36 x 19.5 x 13cm
Physical Size: 54 x 46.5 x 15cm
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 100% Cotton Nursing Pillow cover with adjustable clasp
- 100% Polyester inner pillow
- Manual with instructions to keep for future reference
This product is intended to be used as a support during breastfeeding or bottle-feeding by wrapping it around the bellow and securing the adjustable closure clasp.
It can be used to assist in propping or tummy time with your newborn but only with adult supervision. The pillow is not to be used for the baby to sleep.
- DO NOT leave baby unattended
- Adult supervision required
- NEVER allow baby/infant to sleep on Bamibi pillow
- NEVER allow baby to lie face down on pillow
- DO NOT use in a crib, bassinet, playpen or play yard, or on a bed
- DO NOT use at a height where there is risk for the baby to roll and fall
- Improper use of product could result in DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY
What material are the covers made of?
Bamibi pillow covers are made from 100% Cotton
What material is the filling made of?
Bamibi pillow filling is made of 100% Polyester
Can I wash the Bamibi pillow?
You can only wash the Bamibi pillow covers.
You can easily zip off the cover and place it in the washing machine at a maximum of 30 Celsius/86° Fahrenheit. You can iron the cover up to 200° Celsuis/392° Fahrenheit.
Please do not tumble dry the cover and Keep it away from fire.
We recommend you follow the care instructions on the pillow tag for long lasting care.
Unfortunately, the inner pillow filling cannot be washed. You can only spot clean the inner pillow.
What can I use the breastfeeding pillow for?
You can use the Bamibi breastfeeding pillow to provide relief for your arms and back whilst you breast feed or bottle feed your newborn.
The pillow can also be used to assist with propping (+3 months) and tummy time (+6months) but only with adult supervision. The pillow is not to be used for the baby to sleep.