Relief, comfort, and support are a pillow (or 2) away with Bamibi. Use our pregnancy pillow to help provide lumbar support for multiple activities such as reading and watching television. It also acts as a perfect footrest helping you elevate your legs whilst lounging on the couch or bed.
Say hello to a good night’s rest sleeping on your side whilst hugging the pillow reducing pain and discomfort in your back and hips. Can even provide support for not only pregnant woman but also people with an injury or those that have recently undergone surgery and are looking for some extra support from a pillow.
- Sweet Dreams – When you’re pregnant, finding a comfy lounging position can be difficult. Luckily, our pregnancy pillow for sleeping on your side makes getting settled easier by supporting your belly, back, and more.
- Versatile and comfortable – Our maternity body pillow provides lumbar support for multiple activities such as reading and watching TV. It also acts as a perfect footrest pillow helping you elevate your legs, whilst lying on the couch or bed.
- More than just a pillow for pregnant women - Our full body pregnancy pillow is perfect for anyone needing more support for their back, hips and legs even those recovering from an injury or surgery.
- Easy care, machine washable – our 100% cotton nursing cover is removable and washable.
- A Pregnancy must-have - Ultra-soft, versatile banana shape maternity pillow is a perfect new mum gift.
Outer cover: 100% Cotton
Inner pillow: 100% Polyester
Package Size: 43 x 27 x 16.5cm
- Large Pillow: 188.5 x 34.5 x 21cm
- Small Pillow: 47 x 24.5 x 12cm
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 100% Cotton Large Pillow cover
- 100% Cotton Small Pillow cover
- 100% Polyester Large Inner Pillow
- 100% Polyester Small Inner Pillow
- Manual with instructions to keep for future reference
This product is intended for use by adults only.
- We recommend using the pillowcases supplied with the two inner pillows.
- It is recommended to use the pillow whilst resting lying on your side, as a support for the belly and to maintain a good posture during sleep helping provide relief from back pain during pregnancy
- It is recommended to use the small pillow whilst lying on your side to support your belly and side of your body during pregnancy
- It is recommended to use the pillow to maintain a good posture in a sitting position, preventing any neck and lumbar pain.
- It is recommended to use the pillow in a lying position as support to keep the legs elevated helping relieve them from swelling.
- NEVER allow baby/infant to sleep on Bamibi pillow
- Improper use of product could result in DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY
What material are the covers made of?
Bamibi pillow covers are made from 100% Cotton
What material is the filling made of?
Bamibi pillow filling is made of 100% Polyester
Can I wash the Bamibi pillow?
You can only wash the Bamibi pillow covers.
You can easily zip off the cover and place it in the washing machine at a maximum of 30 Celsius/86° Fahrenheit. You can iron the cover up to 200° Celsuis/392° Fahrenheit.
Please do not tumble dry the cover and Keep it away from fire.
We recommend you follow the care instructions on the pillow tag for long lasting care.
Unfortunately, the inner pillow filling cannot be washed. You can only spot clean the inner pillow.
Do you have to be pregnant to use the pillow?
The Bamibi Pregnancy pillow is designed predominantly for use by pregnant women looking for extra support during pregnancy; however, the pillow may also be used by adults looking for more support for their back, hips and legs whilst recovering from an injury or surgery.